- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Indesign Group, ABN 96 101 789 262 of 50 Marshall Street Surry Hills NSW 2060 (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- The Competition is only open to eligible entrants. An eligible entrant is an individual who: (i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years, or older, as at the time of entry; (ii) has a current Facebook account; (iii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee (“Entrant”).
- Competition entry opens at 5pm on 23/03/2016 and closes at 5pm on 22/04/2016 (“Entry Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, each Entrant releases Facebook, Inc from any and all liability to the Entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
- All information provided by an Entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- To submit an entry, an Entrant must, during the Entry Period, first use a compatible browser to: (i) visit http://www.facebook.com/contemporaryau; (ii) “like” the Contemporary Facebook page (if the Entrant is not already a Facebook “Fan” of Contemporary); and (iii) follow the directions there to select the Contemporary Competition tab and follow directions to enter.
- An Entrant will be directed to name in 5 words or less, the artwork.
- To complete the Competition entry, the Entrant needs to provide, as directed, all the requested details including his/her first and last name, a current and valid e-mail address and a phone number.
- All Entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Competition website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an Entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An Entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by clause19 or produces items that, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
DRAW AND PRIZE
- The winner will be announced on 29/04/2016 at 50 Marshall Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
- The Entrant who submits the winning caption will receive a painting valued at $4800 from GENEVIEVE MONTGOMERIE.
- A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The criteria used by Indesign Group to determine the winner will be creativity and originality. The judges’ verdict is final.
- The winner, once chosen, will be notified in writing, by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the entry. The product will be available for collection by 01/05/2016. Logistics and any associated with collection will be the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated delivery address.
- The name of the winner will be published at https://www.facebook.com/contemporaryau within 14 days of the winner being chosen (including in a redraw under condition 24), for a period of at least 1 week.
- Subject, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is not claimed by a winner within 3 months of the draw, the prize will be awarded to another eligible Entrant in a redraw commencing on 29/07/2016 at 50 Marshall Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
- In order to be entitled to any prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to, sign and return an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. A winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed and returned in accordance with this clause, as and when required by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an Entrant participating in the Competition. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an Entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If any of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The winner: (i) consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products; and (ii) agrees to participate in all reasonable promotional activities in relation to the Competition as requested by the Promoter or its agents.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner(s) and, if an Entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the Entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an Entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.